Kyte.tv

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Illusions Bad Ass - I love the work of art here, I spent a good 50 hours on it a little more than two days straight. Passion powers the machine. Make sure to click on it to see it enlarged.
Well in life nothing is what it seems and I think my art reflects that because my perspective is never focused on just one thing or it always morphs every time I blink. This is the way that I engage with reality as I see it. This is normal for me - although most people think I am normal until they see what I create then they think I'm a Crazy Fuck!! Never judge a book by its cover - because I am so fucking crazy that I became normal again and that's CRAZY!!!

I hope you enjoy it!!
Love Peace and Chaos

IdleArcade,Release

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I love this,always been a sucker for the weird and wonderful, reminds me of HR Gigers work(alien artist). Hope you will do some more?
    jafabrit said...
    I am so in agreement, and yes this is wild and I really like it and your process. People see my work and think I am a broody dark depressed soul and then get shocked when they meet me. I hear "wow you are so normal, grounded, cheerful" lol! I sort of like that, that people can't really peg or categorize me and get taken off guard when they do.
    Anonymous said...
    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment