Kyte.tv

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Illusions Wednesday - On my lunch break I thought I saw a pigeon walking around with no head... I think I was really hungry! There is a commercial out right now that talks about car insurance and all the stupid things drivers do to increase their chance of crashing, like: changing pants while driving, putting on make-up,talking on the phone etc............. I'm like yeah right - People don't really change their pants on the road behind the wheel. Today I saw some woman with a real glass bowl and real spoon slurpin up cereal while driving. WOW idiots reminded me of the headless pigeon.
I'm at work - deadlines and meetings all I here is bottom line!!! That's when I fade out and get some quality doodling in!!They think I'm taking notes Ha Ha Ha!! Just pay me!!
Above is digital drawing that I whipped up - Hope you like it.
Don't forget to check out my other projects: Release, HelixArt, Illusion TV and Helix TV

Love, Peace and Chaos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment