Kyte.tv

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Illusions Saturday - This is what I look like when I am asleep - All eyes open. You know...I thought this four day weekend was going to have great weather and its FOGGY! Figure that all week it was gorgeous but this will not stop me, I am determined. Determined to make this weekend last forever and create some Kodak moments!! Well If you haven't noticed this blog is more about the art rather than the words. So I bring to you just another feeling in a picture (for lack of better words) the photo says it all!!
Have a great weekend!!
As always HelixArt, Release, FreakinCoolPlants (newest edition/Kerrin my wife)

Love Peace and Chaos

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Is it just me and the weed I've been smoking, or do you look very strange when you wake up?

Post a Comment